Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Buzzing" Along


 
 
2-11-10
I use Gmail for email and recently got Buzz as part of my email. This is Google's version of Facebook. As a result, every time I publish a blog post here, it ends up as part of my Buzz feed. If there is someone following me now on Buzz who doesn't have any idea why I'm posting what seems to be the SAME photo of SNOW, every day, here is the reason: I decided to take a photo every day this year, starting January 1, from the same location and pointing in the same direction. As the days go by, I hope to see winter turn into spring, summer, and fall. Each day, if I remember, I'll post the photo for that day. So far, January and the first eleven days of February have been pretty much the same - SNOW. I've missed posting only one day but I had taken the photo for the day and I posted it the next day.

No comments: